Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gorilla Coffee : Espresso-a-go-go


This Brooklyn based micro-roastery and coffee shop(at 97 Fifth Avenue, Brooklyn) has been getting a lot of attention recently and I was looking forward to trying their espresso blend.
They have an impressive website and their red and black packaging is unique design-wise.
I finally managed to grab a bag of their espresso beans the third time I went to Whole Foods.
They also sell a variety of single origin beans so I can't say for the rest of their product offerings but their espresso was very smooth and seemed to lack that special kick that I usually find in an espresso. I was not able to find out what beans they used in their espresso blend. I wasn't particularly impressed but if you are someone that prefers smooth coffee, definitely give this blend a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment